Agri/Washington has been in business in Washington, D.C. since 1982. During the past twenty years, the firm has provided management to nearly a dozen associations, and completed hundreds of programs and projects, including food and nutritional conferences, crisis management and personnel consulting. Agri/W a s h i n g t o n is as much at home in the field with producers, as it is in the halls of government with elected officials and policymakers.
Agri/Washington's Client History
Apple Processors Association - National association of companies that process apples into a variety of quality food products, including juice, sauce, jams, jellies spiced apple rings, and gourmet specialties. A client since 1986.
Washington Agricultural Roundtable - Washington-based agricultural policy group that provides a monthly forum to discuss and debate food and agricultural policy. A client since 1982.
The Washington Caucus - Washington-based lobbying group that meets monthly with a key Member of Congress to discuss national issues and political initiatives. A client since 1982.
Agri/Washington Managed Projects
Agri/Washington's client history includes many distinguished associations and projects. Agri/Washington has been selected on all five occasions to plan and manage the U.S. Agricultural Communicators' Congress, which brings more than 500 of the nation's farm editors, broadcasters, writers, and communications officers together with national and international leaders to explore critically important issues.
Agri/Washington also organized and planned the first national conference on Commercializing Industrial Uses of Agricultural Commodities.
Since 1982, Agri/Washington has worked for these leading food and agriculturally related groups:
- American Agricultural Editors Association
- American Association of Grain Inspection & Weighing Agencies
- Agricultural Relations Council
- American Soybean Association
- AgriData Resources, Inc.
- Canadian-American Business Council
- DuPont Company
- Indonesian American Business Council
- CABC Award for Canadian-American Business Achievement
- National Alliance of Independent Crop Consultants
- National Commission on Agricultural Trade & Export Policy
- National 4-H Council
- National Grange
- National Pork Producers Council/World Pork Exposition
- National Vintners Association
- North American Export Grain Association
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture & Food
- Old Republic Companies
- U.S. Bureau of the Census/Census of Agriculture
- U.S. Agricultural Communicators' Congress
- World Perspectives, Inc./U.S. Agricultural Policy Guide
- Youth Developers Institute
- The Riley Memorial Foundation
- The Agricultural Biotechnology Forum
- Financial Executives International